Chapman Lily Planning has forged an excellent reputation for providing reliable, professional planning advice and we are proud to have helped deliver projects on the ground – be it new homes, country parks, business space, farm diversification or renewable energy infrastructure. We have grown from a start-up to a team of eight and service projects across the south coast as well some further afield. We are looking to expand our team and are seeking expressions of interest for the post of planning assistant.
Please send expressions of interest and your CV to Lizzie.Loudoun@CLPlanning.co.uk by 19th March 2021.
Our current planning assistant is fast approaching graduation and looking to step up. Encouraged by their progress and contribution, we have an exciting opportunity to support a motivated student through the last year of University and to help kick start a new career.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with, or working towards, a planning qualification (Degree or Masters) to join our growing team. The planning assistant post provides an opportunity to gain real world experience through a part time role, as well as the prospect of a full time employment following graduation.
A contribution towards course fees or welcome payment will be available for the right candidate, in addition to a salary.
- Full or part time (if studying)
- Currently enrolled, or intending to enrol, on an accredited planning course or having recently completed a relevant Degree (or Masters)
- An interest in the built environment
- Eager to learn
- IT literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good team player, but able to work on own initiative
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Relevant work experience
We look forward to hearing from you!